OK so after thinking about it for ages I finally decided to start a blog of my second attempt at uni. As you can see from the title I suffer from depression, an inability to stick to deadlines and a love of partying. They aren't the greatest of combinations!
So like I said this is my second attempt at uni, I messed up first year last year due to my depression so am retaking some classes part time this year. I will hopefully actually work this year1 I am doing electrical and mechanical engineering so surrounded by uber geeky ridiculously smart people. Though luckily made a lot of friends who don't mock my stupididty (too much)
I am going to stop now am a little hungover after an ann summers party last night (that freaked me out a little) then sat up drinking with my flatmate till 5am so a little tired. But will try update regularly with the random crap going on in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment